There are, as far as I see it, several ways to stay on top of the water and these methods vary from very basic ones to top notch ones. A basic way to see how the weather is like is to simply pop your head out the window. If it’s cold, you know you need to wear a jacket; if it’s raining, you know to take an umbrella. Or you could just rely on your mom (assuming of course you still live at home with your parents). When you’re about to go out the door, she’ll most likely tell you “take an umbrella, it’s raining outside”, or “put a hat on, it’s cold outside”. I told you that the methods of staying informed about the weather vary from basic to top notch ones, well this is as basic as it gets.
Let’s skip over the methods that are in between basic and top notch, like catching the weather section of the morning news or listening to the weather forecast on the radio, and just jump to the top notch method of staying informed about the weather. The top notch method I am talking about is getting the MeteoGroup-developed app WeatherPro.
This is a properly good app that provides you with a wealth of weather info – everything you need to know about the weather and then some. To better put things in perspective, here are the main bits you can expect to get from the WeatherPro app, from a functionality point of view of course:
- Weather reports and news.
- Detailed 7-day forecast for more than 2 million locations all over the world. The forecast is updated regularly. This way you can see how the weather is like right now and how the weather will be like for the rest of the week.
- Radar images for the US and Europe. You can pan and zoom the images and you can tilt your device to get the landscape format.
- Interactive map-based city search.
- Multilingual support. At the time of writing this the app provides support for a dozen languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish.
No wonder the WeatherPro app is so good; it is after all developed by Europe’s largest independent weather company.
The bottom line is simple: if you need a properly good weather app, get the MeteoGroup-developed WeatherPro. You will be hard pressed to find something better.
What we like
- A lot of weather info
- Detailed 7-day forecast for numerous locations
- Satellite images, animated radar
- Points of interest
- Multilingual support
Additional information on WeatherPro is available here.
We do not allow the inclusion of any WeatherPro serial, keygen or crack and we disclaim any liability for the inappropriate use of WeatherPro.
FindMySoft advises that WeatherPro should be only used in accordance with the rules of intellectual property and the existing Criminal Code.
For your own protection ALWAYS check downloaded files for viruses.